Where To Buy Wholesale Leather?
Where to buy wholesale leather?
Leather Wholesale: Main Suppliers
Basically, if we choose to purchase leather wholesale, there are three opportunities to pick from:
- Even if this alternative is the least desirable, we should go straight to the tanneries that provide this service, because it would be easy to purchase only the leather available at the time inside the warehouses of the tanneries, so we will face a limited variety of leather, higher costs and a minimum order amount.
- The conventional wholesale warehouse channel is the second choice for those who want to purchase wholesale leather hides. Compared to tanneries, a larger range can be seen at these dealers and sometimes the minimum orders are smaller, but this channel often suffers from wide limits and vital problems. They are primarily connected to the distribution fields, to the lead times of order delivery and to logistical issues that the market is no longer prepared to consider.
- Finally, the third choice is represented by a creative online channel: Kani Leather is a business specializing in the wholesale of fully finished leather hides or crusts, targeted at all those who want to purchase leather or who are searching for products with the qualitative characteristics of 'Made in Turkey' at affordable prices, with instant availability and without a minimum order.
- In line with the most updated "internet" sales platforms, Kani Leather uses a finished leather distribution channel; our business resides in the Leather Area, a very successful tanning center situated in the geographical center of Aegean, which has the city of Usak in the epicenter and spreads. Much of the Turkish tanneries are concentrated in this region with Aegean, of the oldest and strongest heritage, with the highest quality productions known all over the world.
For certain types of leather, Kani Leather is also established as a "wholesale leather supplier"; under the following categories, we can literally be included:
- Wholesale leather for shoes and footwear making: sandals, boots, slippers, etc.;
- wWholesale leather for belts and saddlery production;
- Wholesale leather for clothing and garment making;
- Wholesale leather for crafts and engravings;
- Wholesale leather for jewelry making: bracelets, earrings, etc.;
- Wholesale leather for bags, wallets and leather goods in general;
- Wholesale leather for furniture and upholstery: sofas, cars, furniture, walls, armchairs, etc.;
- and many other various proposals
- There are many brands serving every requirement in our catalog of leather and hides for wholesale. In reality, we have competitively priced goods suitable for all leather dealers, dealers or wholesalers, as well as for leather producers and businesses, up to medium-sized industrial production.
With a great diversification of the proposed products, Kani Leather is also able to follow all customers looking for stock leather and those concentrating on daily production, as well as those that are involved only in leather cutouts, parts or remnants.